Mark Sanborn joins Deidre and JG to discuss reaching your fullest potential
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
ABOUT OUR GUEST:
This week’s guest, Mark Sanborn is a leadership expert and NY Times best-selling author. His new book, The Potential Principle is launching in September and if you’re interested in finding out how to know if you have reached your fullest potential you should check it out!
More information about Mark and his books can be found at www.marksanborn.com
WIZDOMS FOR REACHING YOUR FULLEST POTENTIAL
- Be intentional and deliberate – Take action with intention.
- We don’t know how good we can be until were pushed – Better always beats best and there is always room to learn and be better.
- Everyone has a choice – What kind of difference do you want to make? Think about how you can make a difference in people’s lives every day.
- Goals are not a destination – When you make your goals a destination, that’s how you limit your potential.
- Know what your unique abilities are – Maximize your potential by knowing what you are hard-wired to do.
How will you strive to maximize your potential? Let us know by leaving us a voicemail at 1-646-653-9278 or sending us a message here.
You can also learn how we help job seekers, employers, and employees by visiting My Success Platform and PEAR Core Solutions.